- What is public access television?
- What is Suburban Community Channels?
- How is SCC funded?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I reserve equipment?
- How do I get my program to playback on SCC channels?
- How many times will my show play on the channel?
- What video formats does SCC accept for program playback?
- Can I make a promo for my show?
- Where does SCC programming play and how many people will see my show?
- Does SCC have volunteer or internship opportunities?
- I was offended by a program.
- What is my next step?
- All Pages
Q: Can I make a promo for my show?
A: Yes! Most program promos are 30 seconds and can either be combined with your submitted program or can be scheduled to playback on SCC Public Access channels.