- What is public access television?
- What is Suburban Community Channels?
- How is SCC funded?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I reserve equipment?
- How do I get my program to playback on SCC channels?
- How many times will my show play on the channel?
- What video formats does SCC accept for program playback?
- Can I make a promo for my show?
- Where does SCC programming play and how many people will see my show?
- Does SCC have volunteer or internship opportunities?
- I was offended by a program.
- What is my next step?
- All Pages
Q: How is SCC funded?
A: The Ramsey/Washington Suburban Cable Commission negotiated with Comcast, a cable TV provider, to provide the public with an opportunity to produce and distribute local programming. The funding for community television and RWSCC is provided through an public access operating grant to SCC, franchise fees, and other support.