- What is public access television?
- What is Suburban Community Channels?
- How is SCC funded?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I reserve equipment?
- How do I get my program to playback on SCC channels?
- How many times will my show play on the channel?
- What video formats does SCC accept for program playback?
- Can I make a promo for my show?
- Where does SCC programming play and how many people will see my show?
- Does SCC have volunteer or internship opportunities?
- I was offended by a program.
- What is my next step?
- All Pages
Q: How do I get my program to playback on SCC channels?
A: You can submit a pre-produced program that you created using SCC production equipment by filling out an SCC Statement of Compliance form. Drop off your program at SCC Community Media Center with the SCC Statement of Compliance form and select days & times to playback your program on SCC Public Access channel 14 or 15.